[Mapserver-users] mapscript

Paul Dymecki millardymecki at sympatico.ca
Fri Mar 14 10:42:27 EST 2003

Thanks on both counts,
    I already tried the call you mentioned but the script seems to die when
i include any mapscript code ie. includeing the following line crashes the
script:  My call looks like this: (c:\>php -q myProg.php hello) ,but hello
never gets printed to the screen when the lines previous to the argv call
are included.
Paul

if (PHP_OS == "WINNT" || PHP_OS == "WIN32")
{
dl("php_mapscript_36.dll");
}
else