[Mapserver-users] querymap

Lowell Filak lfilak at medinaco.org
Thu Mar 27 08:50:07 EST 2003

Can you explain a little more of what your trying to do?
I believe that the QueryMap Object in both the mapfile & mapscript are intended for displaying query results.
If you have a QueryMap object in the mapfile and are trying to draw it via mapscript but it is not being drawn you may want to make sure that the status is set to 'on'.
If the QueryMap is being drawn but without the selected objects being hilited you may want to verify that the style is set to 'hilite'.
HTH
Lowell F.

The following message was sent by Sven Jacobi <jacobi at dfki.de> on Thu, 27 Mar 2003 09:34:47 +0100.