[Mapserver-users] (no subject)

mapserv at dinequest.us mapserv at dinequest.us
Fri Mar 28 00:05:57 EST 2003

thanks for responding, Steve,

- I've tried what you've said with the trailing slash (in the mapfile)- i still
recieved a "premature end of script headers" error.

- I've moved the data folder into my httpdocs folder and adjusted my map file to
point there instead- same result.

- reset permissions on my cgi-bin, shp files, map file and shp file "data" dir
to chmod 7777- same result.

- I re-uploaded mapserv (static library file 2.5 megs) in ASCII mode, just to
make sure i actually did send it ascii and not binary- same result.

- I installed apache on my redhat 2.4.18-3 box and set up the same mapserv file
on the localhost- works fine.

I'm stumped... I'm begining to think that i have to start editing the code to
produce a proper header?