[Mapserver-users] WMS Cllient for ArcView 3.X

Tom.Kralidis at CCRS.NRCan.gc.ca Tom.Kralidis at CCRS.NRCan.gc.ca
Tue Oct 7 14:31:27 EDT 2003

Paul,

What is the implied order of layers within your .ogc files if more than one
layer exists?

Is the first layer element the bottom most layer in the stack, or the top
most?  I see .ogc files with both.

Thanks

..Tom