[Mapserver-users] How to view the query results in a separate frame.

Eduardo Spremolla edspremolla at Antel.com.uy
Wed Oct 22 08:44:52 EDT 2003

El mié, 22 de 10 de 2003 a las 03:53, Michael Schulz escribió:
> Hi Maria,
>
> i don't have a short snipplet that does it, it is all incorporated in
> more javascript functionality, but a simple way to do it could be:
>
> - catch the submission of your main mapserver form with:
>
> <form name="mapserverform" ... onSubmit="chooseTarget();">
>
> - check in chooseTarget() if mapserver mode is query, then we want to
> redirect the result:
>
> function chooseTarget() {
> if (document.mapserverform.mode.value=="query")
>    document.mapserverform.target="queryFrame";
> document.mapserverform.submit();
> }

Please, don't do that, user getElementById("mapserverform_mode").value,
assuming "mapserform_mode" is the id of the mode field,
so you be DOM compliant and work on every browser.

Antel I+D