[Mapserver-users] Drawquery issue

Frank Broniewski Frank.Broniewski at mnha.etat.lu
Thu Jul 22 04:53:23 EDT 2004

Hello

Thank you for your tip, but that didn't do anything. I am unsure why I
have to use Open() twice in my SEARCHBYNAME function. But if I skip the
second Open() in the second foreach, I get the Error: msLayerGetShape():
Shapefile layer has not been opened. But why, I don't understand, since
I already opened it. Does getItems() close the layer  automatically?

Well, for the hiliting of the shapefiles, I just found the solution.
Since I query one item of a shapefile after another, the result gets
overwritten, if the following item has no match (or result). Therefor
the query gets not drawn, since the (last) query had no success -> map
stays blank!

I will have to prevent that somehow

Greetings

Frank Broniewski