Problem with POINT layer in PostGIS

Dirk Jesko jesko at GEOCONTENT.DE
Mon Feb 7 02:35:36 EST 2005

Thanks. I just remembered that I had POINT-layers working with older
versions of PostgreSQL, PostGIS and Mapserver. I am not sure, but I
think it was PostgreSQL 8.0.0beta5, PostGIS 0.9.0 and Mapserver 4.2.1.
Also, I now think that I remember reading something in the postgis-users
list about problems with Mapserver POINT-layers and the RC-Versions of
PostGIS 1.0.0. Unfortunately, I can not find the thread anymore.

Dirk

P.S.: I also added this comment to the bug report.