mapserv segfaults

Pericles S. Nacionales nacional at CBS.UMN.EDU
Thu Feb 10 19:54:49 EST 2005

Hi John,

Sorry to come in late in the game... ;)  Frank might have just scored the
final point.

This issue with TIFF (and JPEG) has been around for awhile and comes up now
and then.  In general when compiling MapServer with GDAL support, the
MapServer TIFF (and JPEG) support should be disabled.  Anyway, if you follow
Frank's advice you should be able to compile your SDE support back.

Good luck!
-Perry

--
Pericles S. Nacionales

Dept. of Ecology, Evolution, and Behavior
University of Minnesota
work: 612 624 6713
e-mail: nacional at cbs.umn.edu