Projection on mapserver WMS versus cgi-bin

Sandro Danilo Gatto prof_gatto at YAHOO.COM.BR
Thu Feb 17 08:21:58 EST 2005

Hello all

I'll try to do what you told concerning the "wider"
image, but I still don't understand the following:

my layers are store using epsg:29100 projection and I
tell mapserver to use epsg:29100 projection. If I use
mapserver 4.4.1 as WMS, I get an blank image, if not
WMS, everything works perfectly fine! In addition to
the fact that if I use mapserver 4.0.1, both work
fine, with the same mapfile.

Any help would be wonderfull, as my brains aren't
working properly anymore :-)

Sincerely

Sandro

http://localhost/cgi-bin/mapserv441.exe?service=wms&version=1.1.1&request=getmap&map=C:\Arquivos%20de%20programas\Apache%20Group\Apache2\htdocs\sigppt\wms.map&layers=area_edificada