How can I highlight more than one feature in QUERY mode?

Fawcett, David David.Fawcett at STATE.MN.US
Mon May 23 13:03:55 EDT 2005

Should that be ITEMNQUERYMAP?

David Fawcett
Minnesota Office of Environmental Assistance
david.fawcett at moea.state.mn.us
651.215.0200

-----Original Message-----
From: UMN MapServer Users List [mailto:MAPSERVER-USERS at LISTS.UMN.EDU]On Behalf Of Daniele Margotti
Sent: Saturday, May 21, 2005 3:51 AM
To: MAPSERVER-USERS at LISTS.UMN.EDU
Subject: [UMN_MAPSERVER-USERS] How can I highlight more than one feature in QUERY mode?

Hi list,
with CGI mode=ITEMQUERYMAP I can produce a map with one highlighted feature (defined using QITEM, QLAYER and QSTRING).

How can I highlight more than one feature (within the same layer) using the same syntax (QITEM + QLAYER + QSTRING)?
Is there the possibility to use an "OR condition" or a regular expression in QSTRING parameter?

Thank you,
    Daniele