problems with running phtml srcipts

Gambin Dejan Dejan.Gambin at PULA.HR
Fri Nov 4 09:11:36 EST 2005

Hi,

I have installed mapserver 4.6 by the ms4w package on my Windows 2000
machine. The problem is I have a running IIS, and I simply configured
the Apache to listen on port 8080 to run together with IIS. Everything
seems ok but I can't run phtml scripts as php files. I have the
following in my httpd.conf:

AddType application/x-httpd-php .phtml .php
Action  application/x-httpd-php /cgi-bin/php.exe

I can run normally the php scripts but I get an empty page when trying
to open any phtml file. I have also tried with configuring php as apache
module but the result is the same. ms4w is using Apache 2.0.54 and php
4.3.11.

Any help?

regards, dejan