WMS client request method

J. Parapar listario at GMAIL.COM
Thu Nov 10 11:38:24 EST 2005

Frank,

Thanks for the answer.  My problem is with the layers in the client
mapfile. We have several wms layers but i do not know how to indicate
to MapServer to make POST requests to the WMS server (instead of GET
requests). I have found the wfs_request_method parameter but I did not
find a "wms_request_method".

I have made some tests and, as WMS Server, MapServer do supports
URL-encoded POST request.

Thanks again,
Jorge