PHP5 mapserver + mapscript

Rob Cermak cermak at SFOS.UAF.EDU
Tue Nov 15 02:52:33 EST 2005

Peter,

We are running Mapserver/Mapscript under apache2/php5 on Mandrake 10.2
(Linux).

We are using a combo of source and source RPMS to get the job done.

Build notes of various parts can be found here:
  http://ak.aoos.org/dev/mapserver.html

Rob

--
Rob Cermak : 907-474-7948 : FAX 907-474-7204 : PGP = 0x75869A6E
Alaska Ocean Observing System : Data Management
cermak at sfos.uaf.edu : fnjrc1 at uaf.edu
ED9U1M7P01 at alaska.edu : cermak at alaska.edu