Mapserver users/developers in Vermont?

Nick Floersch Nick at STONE-ENV.COM
Mon Nov 21 15:41:29 EST 2005

Hi all!

I'm just looking to find out how many other folks in the State of
Vermont (USA) are using the great and powerful Mapserver. The
environmental engineering firm I work for has been using Mapserver for a
number of varied but small projects over the past couple of years. We
are slowly trying to get more hard-core in terms of Mapserver
application development. As such, we thought it might be nice to at
least know who else around us we could work with or talk with when we
have questions, or perhaps just to trade notes :)

Happy (US) thanksgiving too!

Nicholas Floersch
Web Application Developer
Stone Environmental, Inc.