mapserver.jar questions

Dennis Byrne Dennis_Byrne at AK.BLM.GOV
Mon Nov 21 15:50:25 EST 2005

I am trying to run the following code:

layerObj lyr = new layerObj(null);
lyr.setType(mapscript.MS_LAYER_POINT);
lyr.setConnectiontype(mapscript.MS_INLINE);

I am getting the following Exception

ERROR gov.blm.ak.spatial.tag.MapServerTag -
java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: get_MS_FILE_MAP
java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: get_MS_FILE_MAP
        at edu.umn.gis.mapscript.mapscriptJNI.get_MS_FILE_MAP(Native
Method)
        at
edu.umn.gis.mapscript.mapscriptConstants.<clinit>(mapscriptConstants.java:27)

        at gov.blm.ak.spatial.tag.MapServerTag.doTagSafe(Unknown Source)

If mapscript.* is not where I should be pulling these values from, where
should they come from?  Furthermore, where in the documentation are the
actual values of these constants

Dennis Byrne