MapServer Foundation thoughts and reactions

Paul Spencer pspencer at DMSOLUTIONS.CA
Tue Nov 29 09:57:00 EST 2005

Puneet,

re legal indemnification, I don't think the intention is for Autodesk
to provide that (directly).  Autodesk is funding the creation of a
separate legal entity (think Apache Foundation) and that legal entity
will be tasked with determining what it will provide and how.

Lowell, thanks for the support ...

Ed, I'm sorry that you feel this way but you certainly have the right
to express your opinion ...

Cheers

Paul