MapServer Foundation - Open Letter

Bob Basques bob.basques at CI.STPAUL.MN.US
Wed Nov 30 13:57:50 EST 2005

Count me in on this approach.

Although the Foudation naming seems over long (and not very easy o
remember.)

I don't really have a replacement either, but this method of naming
seems the most logical for explanation to new (and seasoned) users of
MapServer (I mean Foundation) stuff.

bobb