STATUS in LAYER object

Randy James rjames57 at YAHOO.COM
Thu Sep 8 17:32:47 EDT 2005

Hi Gregory

In my map file i have a layer defined like this.

# 6 layer Lakes
  layer
    data "water-poly"
    name "basemap"
    group "basemap"
    status on
    type polygon
    TRANSPARENCY 90
    MINSCALE 50000
    # 1 class #none
    class
   name 'lakes'
      color 0 214 255
   outlinecolor 128 252 255
    end
  end

 Than in my Template.html i have a checkbox to turn the layer off and on.

<input type="checkbox" name="layer" value="basemap" [basemap_check]>250 water

Hope this helps

Randy