SLD PIXMAP Error With How-To Example

Jennifer Zeisloft jzeisloft at GMAIL.COM
Thu Sep 8 17:44:47 EDT 2005

Hi-

I have created a temporary directory with all of the associated files: the
context file, the sld file, the temp map file, the temp image file, and the
wms map file.
https://mywebspace.wisc.edu/jrzeisloft/web/temp/

I don't know that you'll need all of those, but I'm not really sure where
the problem is. Other (non-external) SLDs can be applied without a problem.

The application I am working on is located at
http://maps.aqua.wisc.edu/lscmp/viewmaps.phtml. The context I was using to
test the external graphic SLD is the Bluff Stability context. The layer I
was using is the Bluff Profiles layer. The SLD I was trying to open is at
https://mywebspace.wisc.edu/jrzeisloft/web/temp/sld_symbol_external.xml.

I can't think of any other information to offer: I simply go to the
application, open the bluff stability context, select the bluff profile
layer (though I am not sure this is necessary), click the Open SLD tool
button, and browse to the SLD file. Then the error occurs.

Thanks for your help!

Jennifer Zeisloft