a layer from multiple datasources (similar to mapguide's secondary table)

Eduard Witteveen e.witteveen at HAWARIT.COM
Mon Jul 3 09:38:59 EDT 2006

Hello list,

How do use multiple datasources (oracle-database-table and
esri-shapefile) in the same layer?

I want to give colors based upon the values defined in oracle, and also
specify a filter on the dataset in oracle. The shape of the area's is
stored in the esri-shapefile.

Both the oracle database and shape file's have the same value in their
data, so this should be used for the reference.

I looked at "ogr-join", but i'm not sure if it is the tool for me?

--
Ing. Eduard Yeb Witteveen           Software Engineer
Hawar Information Technology bv   lid Dijkoraad Groep