WMS 1.3.0 in MapServer?

Barend Köbben kobben at ITC.NL
Fri Jul 7 09:46:15 EDT 2006

Does anybody know if ther are plans for MapServer to be WMS 1.3.0 compatible?
When reading the spec I find it difficult to see where ther are changes from 1.1.1 (other than it now being an ISO standrd also), and the OGC site is generally unhelpful, even in finding the answer to that obvious question...

--
Barend Köbben
International Institute for Geo-information