begin with C# MapScript

Tamas Szekeres szekerest at GMAIL.COM
Thu Jun 22 07:18:55 EDT 2006

Hi,

Take a look at the sample applications eg. the drawmap sample in the
mapscript/csharp/examples directory.
For drawing the map without saving into a file see:

using(imageObj image = map.draw())
{
	byte[] img = image.getBytes();
	using (MemoryStream ms = new MemoryStream(img))
	{
		Image mapimage = Image.FromStream(ms);
		if (mapPicture.Image != null)
		{