new mapserver site for Central America; thanks for all the help!

Emilio Mayorga emiliomayorga at GMAIL.COM
Sun Mar 12 12:59:17 EST 2006

Puneet & Blaise,

Thank you for your feedback. I test with Firefox and IE, but have
never tried a KHTML-based browser (either Safari or Konqueror). I
didn't realize that Gecko was more forgiving of non-standard HTML than
KHTML, that's great to know. I don't have access to a Mac, and while
the site is served on a Linux server, I don't have a local linux box
where I could conveniently test on Konqueror. Is there a KHTML-based
browser that runs on Windows that you'd recommend?

Unfortunately, my html is old and in table hell, but getting the site
to work on KHTML browsers will be a nice long-term goal.

Cheers,

-Emilio