"Capturing" mapserver images

Stephen Davies sdc at SDC.COM.AU
Tue Mar 14 01:49:22 EST 2006

Thank you Gail.

I think this may well be what I need - though I would probably use PERL
Mapscript rather than PHP because of the need to do a deal of
"off-line" manipulation as well as generating the maps and I feel more
comfortable with PERL for "batch" processes.

I hadn't realised that Mapscript was quite so powerful.

Thanks also for the hotscripts link. I haven't been there before either.

Cheers,
Stephen