Future Transactional capabilities in Mapserver

Bart van den Eijnden (OSGIS) bartvde at XS4ALL.NL
Fri Mar 24 06:36:00 EST 2006

I don't think it's Mapserver's intention to become a transactional WFS.
I have heard that being said many times .....

Geoserver is your best bet for transactional WFS.

Best regards,
Bart

--
Bart van den Eijnden