wms groups...

Laura Díaz Sánchez laura.diaz at IVER.ES
Thu Oct 5 02:24:59 EDT 2006

Hi John,
you can try gvSIG application as well:
http://www.gvsig.gva.es/index.php?id=gvsig&L=2

as a thick GIS client it lets you connect to WMS, supporting the layer
grouping,  you can try it with mapserver and other WMS implementations.

best regards,

Laura.