missing bounding boxes in wms getcapabilities

H. Porath porath at WEB.DE
Thu Sep 7 06:37:19 EDT 2006

Hi list,

we are offering spatial several reference systems in our mapfile by using:

"wms_srs"                   "EPSG:31467 EPSG:31466 EPSG:31468 EPSG:31469 EPSG:25832 EPSG:4326"

We are missing bounding box tags for each spatial reference system for at least the root layer in the corresponding wms getcapabilities. We know that this is an optional tag regarding to the wms specification. Is it possible to generate these bounding boxes in the capabilities with mapserver? WMS Clients sometimes use them.

Regards

Holger Porath