GetLegendGraphic without label

listuser HH listuser at HERZSYS.DE
Thu Sep 7 08:14:25 EDT 2006

Hi Bart,

thanks for the info.

Perhaps I found a solution I tried to put:
        wms_style, wms_style_<style's_name>_legendurl_href ...
in the wms server's mapfile. For the
wms_style_<style's_name>_legendurl_href  I added &RULE=[classname]. I'm
not sure if this is the way the client acts but if I take the legendurl
from the capabilities directly it gives me the image without label in
the right dimension. The other way to change the size of the image in
the capabilities would work too but it's much more difficult because
this depends on the size of the label.

Regards
Norbert