missing bounding boxes in wms getcapabilities

Bart van den Eijnden (OSGIS) bartvde at XS4ALL.NL
Thu Sep 7 06:56:01 EDT 2006

No this is not possible right now.

Mapserver output's the <BoundingBox> only for the LAYER's PROJECTION.

I would suggest you file an enhancement bug for this.

Best regards,
Bart