AW: [UMN_MAPSERVER-USERS] Strange map draw issue

Arnd Wippermann arndw at WTAL.DE
Thu Sep 14 13:52:36 EDT 2006

Hello Steve,

Perhaps you can allow access via WMS Request (if your map is for WMS
configured).

Mit freundlichen Grüssen

Arnd Wippermann
http://gis.ibbeck.de/pinguinale/

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: UMN MapServer Users List [mailto:MAPSERVER-USERS at LISTS.UMN.EDU] Im
Auftrag von Steve Hall
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 14. September 2006 18:56
An: MAPSERVER-USERS at LISTS.UMN.EDU
Betreff: Re: [UMN_MAPSERVER-USERS] Strange map draw issue

Sorry Ed, I must have forgotten to put that part in my email.

Yes, a simple refresh of the same map will, 9 times ot of 10, get rid of the
garbage.  But then at a random interval it will reappear (but will be
different garbage).

It's kind of hard for me to "post" the entire app, or allow access, right
now i'm afraid so I appreciate it may be hard for anyone to help, I as just
fishing for ideas really!

Thanks,

Steve