unable to load dll[mapscript] ....help me...

Tamas Szekeres szekerest at GMAIL.COM
Tue Sep 19 07:20:01 EDT 2006

Hi,

I guess one of the subsequent dll-s could not be loaded by your
application. You might want to use a file monitiring tool (like
SysInternals filemon) to make sure that all of the dll-s could be
loaded properly.

It would be also helpful to recompile the latest version and confirm that the
'nmake -f makefile.vc test' is running on your system properly.
For more information visit:
http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/docs/howto/mapscriptcscompile

Downloading the Windows buildkit would be an useful starting point to
make the compilation and get all of the required dll-s for the
application.

Best Regards

Tamas Szekeres