Antialias lines - error

Jennifer Strahan jennifer at GREENINFO.ORG
Wed Sep 20 16:51:04 EDT 2006

Hello Andreas,

Thanks for your response.  I currently have:

MapServer version 4.8.3.
PHP/Mapscript ($Revision: 1.242.2.2 $ $Date: 2006/03/16 21:03:01 $)
GD version  2.0 or higher

I am thinking about upgrading to 4.10 for the
curved label support, but I'll probably wait
until it's out of beta.  Any other suggestions on
how I can get this working without upgrading?

Thanks,
Jennifer