Labeling from a MySQL Datasource

William Kyngesburye woklist at KYNGCHAOS.COM
Tue Sep 26 10:08:20 EDT 2006

Search the mailing list archives.  A mapserver JOIN won't work, but
joining with OGR will.  I don't have the details handy.

On Sep 25, 2006, at 5:11 PM, Ian Erickson wrote:

> Does anyone have an example of how to label a MapServer layer with
> the results of a JOIN directive.  Is this even possible using the
> LABELITEM parameter?  Using PHP MapScript and MapServer 4.8.
>
> --
> Ian Erickson
> AnalyGIS, LLC

-----
http://www.kyngchaos.com/

"This is a question about the past, is it? ... How can I tell that
the past isn't a fiction designed to account for the discrepancy
between my immediate physical sensations and my state of mind?"

- The Ruler of the Universe