Font error

Murat BEYHAN beyhan at DEPREM.GOV.TR
Wed Sep 27 02:22:05 EDT 2006

Dear David,
I have add the fontset line at the begining of the map file
as follows
FONTSET "/var/www/html/map/fonts/fonts.list"

Then I have tried to write arial bold.Then I have succeeded.
Thnak you very much.
I have forgotten to set font...
Regards...

MURAT

On Tue, 26 Sep 2006 09:33:53 -0500, Fawcett, David wrote

believed to be clean.