GetFeatureInfo XML-Template

Dmitri Mizerkin mizerkin at WIRZ-KOELN.DE
Tue Apr 10 04:27:53 EDT 2007

Hi list!

I would like to make a GetFeatureInfo-Request and get an xml-file with the
results, where all the fields would be listed (something similar to this
response in this example: http://interops.esri.com/help/wms_gfi.htm).

As far as I know, in this case there should be an xml-template provided. The
problem is that I don't know all the field-names of the query-layer. Is it
possible to set up the template so, that it lists all the fields, not having
to type the fieldnames into the template manually?

Thanks in advance!

Regards,

Dmitri Mizerkin