trim space

Ernesto Vega ernesvega at GMAIL.COM
Wed Apr 18 11:31:07 EDT 2007

Hi everyone. I have a small problem and i hope you can help me to find
out what can be done for it. I have a shapefile with many fields and
one of them is like this:

---------------------------
Terizq: Real (8.0)

The fact is that the actual data on the shapefile does not have that
amount of digits, so i get a large space before the number on the
image generated by mapserver.

So here is the question: How can i trim the data on a LABEL defined
like this (the field "Iniizq" has the same definition as the one i
described)

    TEXT ([Iniizq]-[Terizq] [Nombre])
    EXPRESSION ([Iniizq] > 0 OR [Terizq] > 0)