qix files

Marcos Sánchez Provencio marcos at BURKE.ATH.CX
Fri Aug 10 04:17:18 EDT 2007

Sadly, there is a dot in the file name, so the .shp won't be appended
automatically, as I said.

Since there is not an obvious solution, I am migrating to PostGIS. I
already had part of the data in pg, so the change is minimal, and I am a
database person anyway. It will be easier to use Django GIS when it is
ready too.

Thank you for the responses.