GD vs AGG performance...

thomas bonfort thomas.bonfort at GMAIL.COM
Thu Aug 23 15:44:29 EDT 2007

john,
could you be more specific as to what kind of maps you're rendering, in the
terms of the number and type of layers, and approximate number of features
per layer.
the agg stuff is "just working" for the moment , without much thought on
optimization. having a few pointers as to where to look for the possible
optimisations would be helpfull.

tb