mapserver update

Guillaume Sueur guillaume.sueur at NEOGEO-ONLINE.NET
Wed Dec 19 03:48:34 EST 2007

Hi,
You are making a confusion between mapserver cgi and the php mapscript
module.
You have placed mapserv (cgi version) in cgi-bin, it is so the one which
is used if you use cgi and it shoulb be version 5

The phpinfo() stuff tells you about which mapscript is installed.
Obviously you didn't update that one by copying the
mapscript/php3/php_mapscript.so from your mapserver build directory to
your php extensions dir.

Regards,

Guillaume