wms.jpl.nasa.gov renders on LINUX but not in the MS4W install

Andrew Parker aparker1969 at YAHOO.COM
Fri Mar 2 16:26:42 EST 2007

Thanks Jeff.  Seperating the layers and correcting the "style" name worked.
 I also found a similiar problem with the daily terra composite.  No sytle
was defined.  Therefore, I added the style metadata to the terra composite
layer as "wms_style" "default" and it rendered.  Whew, what a relief.

FYI, the only way I was able to access the ms4w archive was to manually
replace "Febraury" with "March" in the url:
http://lists.maptools.org/pipermail/ms4w-users/2007-February/subject.html

Thank you again for the feedback.

Andrew