[mapserver-users] Show only one POI on the map

Tamas Szekeres szekerest at gmail.com
Tue Jun 17 06:38:18 EDT 2008

Valerio,

It`s somewhat application dependent how you preserve the client state
and mostly out of scope for the mapserver CGI app. You could probably
use some scripting at the server or the client side to store the state
between the subsequent requests. To achieve a higher level of
customization you could use MapScript at the server side.

Best regards,

Tamas