[MAPSERVER-USERS] No Labels on PostGIS Layer

osprey44 haak at agintegrated.com
Mon Jun 23 21:31:40 EDT 2008

Paul,

I originally started with just trying to view acres, which lives in
field_boundary table which has the geometry.  To triple check, I just
removed reference to the field table and changed the labelitem to "acres".
Still no joy.  Is there any special DB setting that is required to return
the label query data; similar to what needs to be done to utilize the
geometry columns?

Chris

Work it back to basics. Does it work without the join? There's nothing
obviously wrong with your map entry, that I can eyeball.