[mapserver-users] testing mapserver largefiles rendering improvements

Guillaume Sueur guillaume.sueur at neogeo-online.net
Thu May 15 11:51:17 EDT 2008

- Check for every POSTGIS layer that the table has a GIST index
- Check that TEMPLATE is set whenever TOLERANCE is set (or however one
can find that a specific layer is intended to be queryable...)
- Check that DUMP TRUE if wfs metadata is found

I'm not convinced on the jpg,png -> tif conversion. Some data must be
used in the user's desired format. Maybe just sending advices and
command-lines would be enough.