[MAPSERVER-USERS] GD 2.0.35 installed but not found

alim karim alim.karim at gmail.com
Fri May 16 11:14:47 EDT 2008

dave,

i got this error just yesterday.

the configure worked for me after re-installing gd with fontconfig support
(this was on a gentoo machine)

if you notice, the output just before configure bails is - checking for
gdFontCacheSetup in -lgd... no

configure.log might be able to give you more ideas as well. i'd try the
fontconfig support first.

ak