[MAPSERVER-USERS] What is Data Handling Capacity of Mapserver?

yatendra yatendra.jaiswal at gmail.com
Tue May 27 03:50:22 EDT 2008

Hi Friends,
What is data handling capacity of mapserver? How much data we can access
through mapserver?
I am using personal geodatabase of 300 mb.
For me data is displayed first time. when i tried to zoom in then my PC gets
hanged.
Can eny one guide me how to access this kind of large data?
Is there any need of configure Mapserver or its any componant to access this
kind of large data?
Please Guide me for this. Please give me details of Mapserver's Capcity
also.
Thanks Regards