[mapserver-users] Postgis Error

Obe, Regina robe.dnd at cityofboston.gov
Tue May 27 08:16:27 EDT 2008

Aaron,

Actually I don't think you need it in the geometry_columns if you spell out the whole USING UNIQUE bit.

What exactly does your data layer look like  - all I see is

Data ""

Which can't be right.

Are you using the same account in Mapserver as you are using in your command line.  Although permission problems usually give an access denied not a relation does not exist

Dumb questions -

you are absolutely sure you are connecting to the same database.
Your table is in the default schema or you have the schema spelled out in your Mapserver data layer.

Hope that helps,
Regina