[mapserver-users] map not available over the Lan or internet

Adrian Popa adrian_gh.popa at romtelecom.ro
Wed Aug 12 07:55:58 EDT 2009

Make sure your server listens on all interfaces, not only on loopback.
You need to check apache's config for this and restart the server.

Also, you can do netstat -a (I think) on your windows system and look
for your port (8085). If next to it you see 0.0.0.0, it means the server
is listening on all interfaces. If you see 127.0.0.1, it means the
server is listening only on loopback.

Good luck.

--
---