[mapserver-users] Smaller polygon sizes when usingmapserver 5.4.1compare to 5.2.0

Thomas Bonfort thomas.bonfort at camptocamp.com
Wed Jul 15 01:36:22 EDT 2009

the previous versions of mapserver (incorrectly I think) used the
value of the label buffer to expand the background billboard. You'd
get nice results whith a 1 or 2 px buffer like in your case, but
unusable ones when you added larger buffers.

I hope we can work around this for 5.6 with the possible label style rewrite.

regards,

thomas

www.camptocamp.com
+33 4 79 26 57 97