[mapserver-users] duplicate labels

Christy Nieman cnieman at dmsolutions.ca
Thu Jul 23 11:24:27 EDT 2009

Hi,

(I don't remember if this has been asked yet or not, but...) does your
OpenLayers application use tiles?  Is it possible the duplicate labels
are actually on separate tiles?  If so, you can try setting OpenLayers
to single tile mode to see if this is indeed the problem.  Then you can
try defining PROCESSING 'LABEL_NO_CLIP=1' for the layer.

Christy