[mapserver-users] Importing a Google/Yahoo maps raster layer

Adrian Popa adrian_gh.popa at romtelecom.ro
Mon Jun 1 10:06:24 EDT 2009

Hello David,

Unfortunatelly I am tied into a different web presentation layer -
MsMap. It has some features (like marking locations at specific
coordinates and adding interactive options to them) and I can't abandon it.
I will look at openlayers, to see if it supports the functionality I need.

Thank you for your help.
Adrian Popa